HKX, INCORPORATED (“HKX”) warrants any new hydraulic kits sold (except electrical components) by HKX, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment to the buyer, if installed as per HKX installation manual. The HKX installation kit warranty does NOT cover labor, incidental costs or travel expenses.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
Installation on carrier other than specified on the kit Bill of Materials.
HKX will, at its discretion, repair or replace with a new or reconditioned part, any warranted part that fails by reason of defective material or workmanship, free of charge.
NOTE: Parts replaced under warranty become the property of HKX.
- The installer, user, operator, repairer, assumes responsibility to READ, UNDERSTAND and COMPLY with HKX’s written INSTALLATION, OPERATION, SAFETY, PREPARATION, TESTING and SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS.
- If the hydraulic kit has been in your inventory for over 6 months, call HKX for upgrade information before starting installation.
- All labor costs.
- Any expense incurred by field repair.
- Returning completed Installation Feedback Form to HKX after installation of kit.
- Perform post-installation inspection within 20 hours of operation or 30 days from date of first use, which-ever occurs first, and make adjustments as necessary.
THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER FAILURES RESULTING FROM:
- Installation, alteration, modification, operation, maintenance, repair or storage which HKX judges improper.
- Not performing DAILY VISUAL INSPECTIONS and RETIGHTENING as specified in the HKX installation manual.
- Operation after discovery of defective or worn parts.
- Unreasonable delay in making a repair after being notified of a potential product problem.
THESE WARRANTIES SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDE:
- Operation of products not sold by HKX.
- Installations not approved by HKX.
- Replacement due to normal wear.
- Use of parts not sold by HKX.
- Parts shipping charges in excess of those which are usual and customary.
- Duties and local taxes.
LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS
Violation of any federal, provincial, state or local laws, ordinances, rules or regulations, or removal or alteration of product serial numbers void HKX’s written product warranties. Application for warranty must be made within 60 days of failure.
The written product warranties made by HKX set forth HKX’s only obligations with respect to any claims of failure, defects or deficiencies in products sold by HKX. HKX MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY, MATERIALS, WORKMANSHIP, SUITABILITY, CONDITION, DESIGN OR UTILITY OF PRODUCTS SOLD BY HKX, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ALL SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS BEING HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. HKX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES ON ACCOUNT OF DELAY OR DOWNTIME.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
No person is authorized to grant any other warranties or to assume any other liability on HKX’s behalf unless made or assumed in writing by an officer of HKX. No person is authorized to grant any warranties or to assume any liabilities on the seller’s behalf unless made or assumed in writing by the seller.
IMPORTANT: MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS, CHANGES, IMPROPER USAGE AND/OR USE OF PARTS NOT SOLD OR AUTHORIZED BY HKX WILL VOID ANY AND ALL HKX WARRANTIES.
PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM HKX FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE.
Please contact an HKX warranty coordinator immediately upon learning of a potential warranty claim at 1-800-493-5487
In response to your warranty claim, the Warranty Coordinator will, in a timely manner:
Collect all pertinent information, including photos, if necessary.
Evaluate the problem and promptly advise you verbally and in writing:
– What repairs are necessary
– The repair procedure
– Parts required for repair
– Time allowance for repairs
Or, in certain instances, the Warranty Coordinator may request the return of parts to HKX for repairs.
Where applicable, the Warranty Coordinator will immediately provide replacement parts, as required, billing the claimant for the parts pending return and evaluation of the defective parts (also requiring an RGA). If the returned parts are deemed defective, a credit will be issued against the parts invoice. All defective parts must be returned to HKX freight prepaid.
Preapproved dealer labor expense, including freight (where applicable) will be reimbursed with a credit memo against future business with HKX.
IMPORTANT: Claims submitted 60 days past the repair date will not be considered for warranty.
Any disagreements will have to be submitted to an arbitration company agreed upon by the buyer and HKX, and a neutral arbitrator will resolve disputes in an informal private proceeding.
As used in this warranty the term HKX means HKX, Incorporated, 16761 146th St. SE Suite 115, Monroe, WA 98272 | USA.